Today, I am going to show you on how we can add programs to the RemoteApp Program Lists in RDS. Of course, this will be a step by step guide with images. I got the guide from technet, I just simply inserted my own server images on it.
So, let's start!!
Add Programs to the RemoteApp Programs List
To make a program available remotely to users through RemoteApp Manager, you must add the program to the RemoteApp Programs list.
1. On the RD Session Host server, open RemoteApp Manager. To open RemoteApp Manager, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, point to Remote Desktop Services, and then click RemoteApp Manager.
2. In the Actions pane, click Add RemoteApp Programs.
3. On the Welcome to the RemoteApp Wizard page, click Next.
4. On the Choose programs to add to the RemoteApp Programs list page, select the check box next to each program that you want to add to the list of RemoteApp programs. You can select multiple programs. For example, I am going to add Safari and Mozilla Firefox then click Next.
5. On the Review Settings page, review the settings, and then click Finish.
The programs that you selected should appear in the RemoteApp Programs list.